Brand USA has announced the launch of a new travel trade website: VisitTheUSA.com/TravelTrade. The new online platform will act as a comprehensive, one-stop gateway for travel industry professionals looking to better sell the USA.
Created specifically to fit the needs of the international travel trade, the website will ensure that destination decisions become simpler and stress-free. Readily accessible from all mobile devices with intuitive navigation, the website will boast enriched creative and up-to-date content. The new website became live in January 2018 and brings a number of useful trade resources, which are currently spread across Brand USA's consumer and corporate websites, into a single, stand-alone space.
"Brand USA understands the importance of the travel trade and we’ve taken detailed measures to create a website that truly reflects the industry’s needs, interests, and desires," said Cathy Domanico, vice president, global trade development for Brand USA. "The travel trade continues to play a significant role in driving international visitors to, through, and beyond America's gateways. This new digital development will enable Brand USA to better connect with, and provide an engaging platform for, all travel industry professionals."
Designed and developed by Brand USA, the new trade website features:
• Mobile-optimised, responsive design to enhance user experience across a full spectrum of devices, including tablets and smart phones
• Direct access to the Brand USA Trip Kit, a helpful resource for USA travel inspiration and information, including suggested itineraries (beginning in key gateway cities and expanding out to explore additional destinations) and beautiful destination photos
• Expanded corporate calendar highlighting Brand USA's industry activities and signature events up to five years in advance
• Information and advice on visiting the USA, including an overview of U.S. travel policies
• Expanded directory of receptive tour operators
• Contact details for Brand USA's international representation agencies
• New 'USA Trip Planner' tool
The website can be accessed by visiting VisitTheUSA.com/TravelTrade.