Club Med's Cancun property will undergo major renovations in 2024, making improvements to its wellness and family areas.
As a result, customers will have new spaces to recharge their batteries and get together as the brand upgrades its Family Oasis and adds a Well-being Oasis .
The all-inclusive Village will remain open throughout the remodelling, the company says.
Club Med Cancun, the only property in the area with three private beaches, prides itself on offering water sports, family activities and access to rich Mayan culture.
In addition to unlimited food and drinks, daily entertainment and more than 25 included land and water activities, the Village also offers an Exclusive Collection area for guests looking for an extra touch of luxury.
After the renovations, Club Med Cancun will join Club Med Punta Cana as one of the brand's high-end flagships for families in North America.
Here's a summary of the upgrades Club Med Cancun guests will soon find at the property:
- A Sports & Well-Being area. This area will incorporate a new palapa in the trees for a serene yoga experience, with views of the lagoon, as well as facilities for archery, pétanque, mini golf, multi-sport fields and the renowned School of Circus by Club Med. This space will open April 2024.
- A dedicated Family Oasis and new children's clubs inspired by Mexico and Mayan architecture. This new space will be located near the pickleball courts and the Aguamarina family section, which features spacious Family Suites, a dedicated pool, bar and more. Set to open in December 2024.
- The Children's Clubs will be relocated near the Aguamarina area and its family rooms to make it easier for families to travel. The new area will evoke the spirit of exploration and the wonders of Mayan culture in an ideal location for parents, the company says.
- Le Bébé Club Med, where parents can entrust their children aged 4 to 24 months to qualified staff. Babies will be able to discover colours, sounds and the natural environment during activities such as music workshops, nature walks, painting activities or daily family activities such as cooking classes, garden parties. poolside and great snacks.
- New play facilities, including a water park, mini pool and play area.