South African Airways Vacations (SAA Vacations) is offering a free two-night stay in the world-renowned wine region in South Africa’s Western Cape town of Stellenbosch, with its “Best of South Africa” air-inclusive package.
The offer starts at $4,199 and offers travellers a choice of activities in Cape Town, and the chance to see the Big 5 on safari at a private game reserve adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park.
If booked by Dec. 15, 2017, travellers can explpore the Western Cape wine region and enjoy South Africa’s culinary and wine capital in Stellenbosch, while experiencing the Evergreen Manor and Spa (or similar) for a complimentary two-night stay.
"Given the success of our Best of South Africa package, we have decided to further enhance the inclusions by offering two free nights in the Western Cape winelands,” said Terry von Guilleaume, president of SAA Vacations. “This will allow visitors to extend their stay in South Africa and enjoy touring the wine region at an affordable package price.”
The “Best of South Africa” package includes:
- Round trip Economy Class air transportation from New York – JFK Airport or Washington, D.C. – Dulles Airport to Cape Town on South African Airways and domestic flights within South Africa.
- Four-nights at the Southern Sun Cullinan in Cape Town adjacent to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront inclusive of breakfast.
- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour and full-day Winelands tour.
- Two nights at the Evergreen Manor and Spa (or similar) in Stellenbosch
- Two nights at your choice of Chapungu Tented Camp, Serondella Lodge, Waterbuck Lodge or n’Kaya Lodge in the Thornybush Game Reserve adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park.
- Twice daily safari game drives at Thornybush Game Reserve.
- All daily meals at the Thornybush Game Reserve.
- Airport transfers and meet and greet service by South African Airways Vacations representatives in South Africa.
The “Best of South Africa” package with the free two-night stay in the Cape Winelands is available for new reservations made by Dec. 15, 2017.
For more vacation packages throughout Africa, please visit www.flysaavacations.com.