Visit Orlando has added French Canadian to its online training resource, simplifying the process for travel advisors to gain more knowledge of Orlando in their native language.
The Orlando Travel Academy is the destination’s e-learning platform, offering the trade on-demand sales resources, including interactive in-depth modules, webinars and training videos.
“This is the first time the Orlando Travel Academy has been available in French Canadian, signifying the importance of the Quebec province in our marketing and trade efforts,” said Casandra Matej, president & CEO of Visit Orlando. “Our one-stop online training tool allows travel advisors to learn more about all aspects of Orlando, from theme parks and water parks to our award-winning dining scene and unique local neighbourhoods.”
Orlando Travel Academy graduates also gain access to exclusive offers upon completion of the program. Designated “Certified Orlando Experts” can take advantage of up to 20 offers ranging from complimentary attractions tickets to airline perks.
A few of this year’s Orlando Travel Academy exclusive perks include:
- LEGOLAND Florida: Complimentary admission ticket for travel advisor
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment: Complimentary admission ticket to SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica Orlando for travel advisor
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: Complimentary admission tickets for travel advisor and one guest
- 50% off tickets to non-theme park attractions, including The Wheel at ICON Park
- Discounts at hotels located near top attractions
- Special deals for Orlando’s restaurants, shopping and entertainment
Each qualifying advisor who completes the Orlando Travel Academy course will become a certified “Orlando Travel Expert.”