Royal Caribbean International (RCI) revealed its “Travel Partners of the Year” list on Monday (Feb. 5) with a lineup of 13 travel partner agencies that “shined” in 2023.
“The outstanding travel agencies, spanning from newcomers to repeat winners, have demonstrated unwavering dedication, unmatched passion and the keen ability to book Royal Caribbean vacations,” RCI wrote in a press release.
RCI's Canada Partner of the Year is The Travel Agent Next Door. The winners recognized also include the 2023 Chairman’s Award recipient, Travel Leaders Network, securing the highest of honours; World Travel Holdings with the President’s Award; and first-time honorees that include Travelmation and Entertainment Cruise Productions.
U.S.-based Travel Planners International is the recipient of the National Account Partner of the Year and Automation Partner of the Year as the first-ever agency to be recognized twice in the awards.
Here’s a list of the top-performing travel agencies of the year for RCI:
- Chairman's Award for Overall Achievement: Travel Leaders Network
- President's Award for Overall Achievement: World Travel Holdings
- National Account Partner of the Year: Travel Planners International
- Southeast Partner of the Year: Travelmation
- Northeast Partner of the Year: Cruise Brothers
- Central Partner of the Year: Magical Vacation Planner
- West Partner of the Year: MEI-Travel
- Canada Partner of the Year: The Travel Agent Next Door
- Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners
- Corporate Incentive Partner of the Year: 3D Cruise Partners
- Charter Partner of the Year: Entertainment Cruise Productions
- Caribbean Partner of the Year: Travel Planners / Expedia Cruceros
- Automation Partner of the Year: Travel Planners International
“These are extremely exciting times for the entire cruise industry – cruise lines and travel partners alike. The sky’s the limit at Royal Caribbean, and the strong performance we’ve seen is thanks in large part to our valued travel professionals and their incredible knowledge when it comes to matching their clients with the right vacation experience,” stated Vicki Freed, senior vice-president, sales, trade support and service at RCI. “I’m very proud to honor these experts who consistently work with us and continue to see success with their businesses.”
“As we dive into 2024 with the exciting launch of Icon of the Seas and then Utopia of the Seas in July 2024, as well as the next Icon Class ship, Star of the Seas, in 2025, we’re excited to reach new heights for the entire travel industry. Thanks for the support, and congratulations to the winners.”