AmaWaterways has expanded its list of itineraries in Vietnam and Cambodia, providing travelers with even more options to experience Southeast Asia.
In 2018, guests will have the flexibility to sail the Mekong for seven nights upstream or downstream aboard the luxurious AmaDara and extend their vacation by adding a choice of pre- and post-cruise land programs.
AmaWaterways’ 2018-19 Asia itineraries will include:
- Charms of the Mekong - Upstream - seven-night cruise from Ho Chi Minh City direction Siem Reap
- 15-night cruise and land program: two nights in Ho Chi Minh City, seven-night cruise, two nights in Siem Reap, three nights in Hanoi and one night in Ha Long Bay
- Ten-night cruise and land program: seven-night cruise from Ho Chi Minh City followed by three nights in Siem Reap
- Riches of the Mekong - Downstream - seven-night cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- Fifteen-night cruise and land program: two nights in Hanoi, one night in Ha Long Bay, three nights in Siem Reap, seven-night cruise and two nights in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ten-night cruise and land program: three nights in Siem Reap followed by a seven-night cruise to Ho Chi Minh City
In 2018, AmaWaterways will add its first wine hosted cruise in Asia. Embarking on March 26 and hosted by Sbragia Family Vineyards from the prestigious California Dry Creek Valley, the sailing will feature special onboard wine lectures and tastings as an added complement to the many fascinating shore excursions included in the cruise.
Guests may save on 2018-19 Mekong itineraries with AmaWaterways’ exclusive early booking rewards and past guest benefits. Bookings on select departures will be eligible for triple rewards if confirmed before July 31, 2017. Seven-night cruises start at $2,326 CAD (inclusive of port charges) per person.
More information is available at www.AmaWaterways.ca.