Air Transat will increase capacity on several of its popular destinations for the 2017-18 winter season, the tour operator announced.
According to Transat, capacity will increase either through the use of larger aircraft or by adding frequencies. The changes include:
- Increased capacity on the Halifax to Montego Bay flight.
- Increased capacity also on the popular link to Cancun from Toronto.
- Addition of a new flight available to passengers from Windsor to Cancun on Friday, as of March 2 until the end of April.
- A new flight to from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale will operate on Thursdays from Feb. 22 until the end of April.
- And finally, from Montreal, an additional flight will be offered Sunday afternoon to Punta Cana.
Full details are available at www.transat.com.