Kensington Tours Destination Experts are enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, a passion for learning and knowledge of the regions we cover. Using their destination knowledge, our Country Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our discerning clients. The successful candidate will take personal accountability in achieve goals and relish the opportunity to be in control of their own income. The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
- The creation and sale of high quality, tailor-made itineraries for current and future clients to your region. You are ultimately responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of the itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximize revenue and profit.
- To ensure the luxury tours sold to our clients and the supporting information is of the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to encourage repeat business.
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrate a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- To successfully negotiate, persuade and handle price objections and identify opportunities to upsell product or services
- International travel experience beyond North America and Caribbean
- Intimate knowledge/experience of countries or region of speciality
- Degree level education or equivalent an asset
- Results oriented; Must be comfortable and/or have experience working in an environment with aggressive & attainable sales targets
- Available to work a flexible schedule (days, evenings, and weekends to meet the needs of the business)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task (navigating between multiple computer screens, while effectively carrying on a conversation)
- Ability to problem solve and perform in a time pressure environment
- Must be computer literate (strong keyboard & internet navigation skills, basic math skills, etc.)
- Must be able to adapt/adjust to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a constant change in products & services
- Highly-motivated by income, career growth, and the drive to be successful
Please apply directly to the following link: https://kensingtontours.applytojob.com/apply/UPAul...
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.