Travel Counsellor (Victoria, BC)
To ensure consumer travel needs are processed accurately and in a friendly and timely manner. Achieve and exceed sales targets by cultivating repeat customers and obtaining new customers by participating in local marketing tactics and local networking. This position reports to the Branch Manager and is located in Victoria, British Columbia.
• Provide high quality service to consumer travel clients emphasizing long term working relationships to build a strong repeat customer base
• Sell a full range of preferred supplier products to meet and exceed targets
• Provide accurate, complex travel information (i.e. detailed travel documentation, etc.)
• Maintain a consistently high rate of sales
• Organize and assist with local business building promotions and local networking
• Assist in the resolution of client complaints
• Invoice and document client files accurately in accordance to company policy
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Previous experience as a Travel Counsellor
• Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good problem solving ability, attentive to detail
• Provincial certification
• Strong sales skills
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
• Fast paced, deadline and detail oriented work environment
• Able to present a positive attitude and embrace change and new challenges
• Works closely with Consumers, Tour Operators and various Internal Support departments and must adapt to varying communication styles.
• Volume varies seasonally.
• Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by June 30, 2018. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At SellOffVacations.com our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.