Sales Consultant - Travel
How do you share your passion for the Art of Travel?
At Kensington Tours, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the world in their own unique way. That’s what makes us the experts in delivering tailor-made tours to over 90 countries worldwide. With $70 million in sales and a host of awards won, including National Geographic '50 Tours of a Lifetime’, our team of ‘destination experts’ don’t just deliver amazing travel experiences; we enrich people’s lives.
Start the journey of a new career with Kensington Tours as a Sales Consultant and work amongst like-minded, energetic adventurers. Join a team that redefines customer dedication on a daily basis.
In a world of mobile tech, insta-everything and virtual tours, Kensington Tours brings people around the globe to touch, feel, taste, smell and truly experience all of the beauty, nature, architecture, food, fashion, music and art different countries have to offer.
Very rarely does an opportunity come up that allows you to seamlessly combine your passions into a fulfilling and profitable career at an established company. Don’t let this pass you by.
What we’re looking for:
We want a mountain climber, a deep diver, an explorer. We need someone who can navigate bustling metropolis settings, gallop on beaches, off-road cycle through the outback and who can survive the high speed of the autobahn and the Ko Sahn Road night market. We need a foodie, an architecture fan, a history buff, a photographer, a well-read, extremely well-travelled curator of experiences. Literally.
If getting to know people and matching them with places they can only dream of is your passion, this is the Sales Consultant role to pursue. If partnering with team members and racing to the top of the incentives chart jumpstarts your adrenaline as much as adventures around the world do, Kensington Tours is the place for you to start the next leg of your career journey.
What you’ll do:
- Tell a fabulous story: You will passionately share your lived expertise with every potential customer. You will create a story to ignite their excitement to be the lead character in the adventures you describe.
- Learn. You will approach your role as an explorer. You will take the time to get to know your region inside and out.
- Curate and create. You will curate expertise and develop knowledge to impart advice and guidance to your clients. Whether it’s the best hotel, tour, route, restaurant, or landmark – big or small, easily accessible or out of the way- you will effortlessly create a customized experience that renders the customer breathless.
- Work with Kensington Tours core values & standards of service whilst providing a seamless level of service.
- Drive. You will actively contribute to the building of our business by following up on all incoming leads and sales driven by our marketing campaigns.
- Craft and design. This isn’t selling pre-packaged tours or a series of flights and hotels. This is a truly consultative endeavor. You’ll need to craft your approach and your prospect pipeline creatively, delicately and with patience. The sales cycle can be long when creating custom designed and private guided tours with care.
- Partner. You will build private-label quotes for other travel agencies.
- Nurture. The basis of any strong sales-driven environment is repeat clients. You will continuously nurture new and existing supportive relationships with clients, channel partners and colleagues. Whether it’s 3 PM in Toronto or 3 PM local time, you will respond to client inquiries to guarantee their best experience.
- Collaborate. You will exceed all expectations for yourself and your team, actively contributing to the collective targets while surpassing your own goals.
- Provide full service. From initial conversations to expert advice before, during, and after the experience. From collecting quotes for land travel and tours, hotels, insurance, and unique experiences to sending confirmation and electronic documents. From overseeing invoicing to processing bookings. Through all of that, you will work closely with customers, service providers, and vendors to create the ultimate travel package for each of your clients.
- Build. You will build relationships with vendors and suppliers. You will work closely with vendors to secure top quality choices and with suppliers to ensure the customer experience post-sale exceeds expectations.
Who you are:
- A curious nomad, a globetrotter. You can confidently compile a list of your favourite places to eat, sleep or play in a half-dozen countries.
- A high performer. You know how to follow a lead, entice a client, close a sale, and guarantee satisfaction. Passion and persistence are your key drivers. You find it personally satisfying knowing you have the freedom to be creative with itinerary design and product development.
- A fan of technology. You pick up new technologies quickly. You are excited to uses the fastest quote and booking tool in the industry.
- An agile team player. You are flexible in the face of change. You adapt quickly, whether it is to a new methodology or a new approach. You support your team, and actively push for group success.
- A rewards seeker. You have high standards and you believe in challenging yourself not just to meet but to exceed personal and professional goals.
- An outstanding communicator. You have an engaging and warm phone presence. You believe in calling clients and vendors first. Your meticulous email communications are extremely professional.
- Attuned listener. You have unbeatable listening skills. It’s one thing to talk, it’s another to listen. You will need to hone in on what the customer is truly asking for, and be able to dig deeper, reflect back, and come up with an award-winning option every time!
- The best. We only want the best people working for us. We want someone motivated, who dreams big. We want someone who truly enjoys the consultative nature of sales.
Please apply directly to: http://kensingtontours.applytojob.com/apply/LbsXEb6Mjq/Travel-Sales-Consultant