Bilingual Sports Marketing Agent
As a member of the Sports and Marketing team you will be responsible for being Tennis Canada’s go to person and provide them with full service support, including completing travel booking arrangements according to their contract, ensuring various clerical, accounting, customer service and travel reservations functions are completed and/or maintained in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
· Air and Package reservations.
· Assist with the Friends and Family Reservations as required.
· Bill corporate accounts according to specifications.
· Confirm and input and or modify payments and invoices in Clientlinq.
· Ensure all Net Back-ups are entered into Clientlinq.
· Investigate and resolve all files returned with price and or credit card discrepancies, making corrections as required.
· Transcribing data into a computer program. Accuracy is absolutely crucial.
· Create and maintain monthly reports for accounting
· Respond to all incoming telephone and email enquiries, ensuring a high level of customer service. Book air only and vacation packages as required.
· Follow up with customers via email or telephone in relation to account status and payments.
Other duties as assigned by management
· Minimum of a high school diploma - or equivalent
· Travel/Tourism school diploma or equivalent related travel industry experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities
· Superior communication skills in both English and French (written and spoken)
· Interpersonal skills
· Exceptional organization skills
· Advanced Level Sabre knowledge required
· Advanced Knowledge of GBO required
· 3 - 5 years on-the-job experience and/or performing similar duties required
· Open concept office based at 5450 Explorer Drive in Mississauga or 1257 Rue Guy In Montreal