Senior Sales Consultant
We're having an Open House! Come join us on Thursday, July 27th at 5:30pm to learn more about our sales positions. Please RSVP at the following link: https://ktopenhouse.eventbrite.ca
How do you share your passion for the Art of Travel?
At Kensington Tours, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the world in their own unique way. That’s what makes us the experts in delivering tailor-made tours to over 90 countries worldwide. With $70 million in sales and a host of awards won, including National Geographic '50 Tours of a Lifetime’, our team of ‘destination experts’ don’t just deliver amazing travel experiences; we enrich people’s lives.
Start the journey of a new career with Kensington Tours as a Sales Consultant and work amongst like-minded, energetic adventurers. Join a team that redefines customer dedication on a daily basis.
In a world of mobile tech, insta-everything and virtual tours, Kensington Tours brings people around the globe to touch, feel, taste, smell and truly experience all of the beauty, nature, architecture, food, fashion, music and art different countries have to offer.
Very rarely does an opportunity come up that allows you to seamlessly combine your passions into a fulfilling and profitable career at an established company. Don’t let this pass you by.
• Create an itinerary with your expertise and consultative approach for your clients
• Follow up on leads to generate new business
• Negotiate prices and close a sale
• Follow up with clients and suppliers before and after the trip
• 3 - 5 years sales experience working in a sales environment within the travel industry
• Strong negotiating and customer service skills
• Ability to multitask
• Extensive international travel experience
• Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
• Post-secondary education in travel and tourism or sales/marketing
Take your career to the next level of earning potential with an uncapped compensation package well above industry standards.
For more information or to apply, please go to the following link: